The CRM with more
HubSpot’s CRM platform has all the tools and integrations you need for marketing, sales, content management, and customer service. Each product in the platform is powerful alone, but the real magic happens when you use them together.
What is Hubspot?
HubSpot is a full sales and marketing solution that enables businesses to streamline processes, optimise campaigns and take engagement to a new level. Keep track of literally everything you could ever need in your marketing and sales processes.
HubSpot does this by bringing together a variety of functionalities and allowing marketing and sales departments to manage all their activities in one place. This includes content creation, social media managemnt, workflow automation, lead capture, customer relationship management, sales pipeline mapping and performance tracking.
But while it's relatively simple to use the basics of HubSpot, it takes a team of experts to truly get the most out of your investment into the platform. That's where we come in.
HubSpot is an incredibly powerful sales and marketing platform. But any software is only ever as good as its implementation. A well-planned and executed HubSpot implementation tailored to your specific business, is the best way to ensure a smooth transition and maximum ROI.
Your first 90 days is focused on set-up and implementation. We'll start by helping you determine the Hubspot Package best suited to your needs.
Implementation typically includes:
- Data migration and imports
- Design & build email templates for campaigns
- Design & build landing page templates
- Integrate your website for tracking
- Set up your blog & import existing blog articles
- Set up Workflows
- Create Personas
- Connect your social media accounts
- SEO review
- Connect Google ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Set up live chat & chatbots
- Set up your staff profiles
- General onboarding and assistance
- DNS changes
Leverage our extensive HubSpot experience to deliver innovative and advanced solutions that help achieve your business goals. Our team uses HubSpot every day, whether we're building websites, creating content, managing social media activity or supporting sales activities. We are experts on using the platform, and we test every HubSpot tool within our agency before rolling it out to customers.
Implementation typically includes:
- Workflows to automate common tasks
- Automate delivery of your FSG for every new contact
- Calendar Integration
- Integrate Outlook/Gmail
- Integrate your website, Hubspot and Zapier
- Automate recurring or mundane tasks to save time for sales staff
- Online forms
- SMS integration with Message Media
- Manage all social media platforms in one place
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads - all in one place
- Sales to account manager handoff processes
- Automatically create contact records when a prospect engages on your website whether from live chat, a form or download
- Track online sales, create reminders with fixed timeframes
As well as advice on what you need to purchase, we can generally negotiate pricing on your behalf. And the HubSpot Onboarding fees charged by HubSpot to direct customers are waived if you are a client of Bark Productions. This is a $4k+ saving on the Marketing Professional subscription alone.
Our favourite Hubs
Marketing software to help you grow traffic, convert more visitors, and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
- Lead generation
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing Campaigns
Sales CRM software to help you get deeper insights into prospects, automate the tasks you hate, and close more deals faster.
- Advanced CRM
- Meeting Scheduling
- Deal Pipelines
- Task Management
A website builder - like Wordpress, it's content management software that we use to build your website and it's connected to your CRM and marketingHubs.
- DIY Edits
- SEO recommendations
- Great new design options and templates
- Smart Content